Should the need arise to uninstall WavMan due to a
corrupted component or such, these instructions should get you through it
without a lot of hassle!
- Click START in the taskbar
- Select CONTROL PANEL
- Double click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select TPA Software: WavMan Professional in the Add or Remove Programs window
and click Remove.
- The Uninstaller will ask you if you are sure that you want to completely
remove the program and all of its components. Click Yes to
continue or No to cancel.
- The uninstaller will remove WavMan from your system, followed by a
message informing you that the program was successfully removed from your
computer. Click OK.
- When the uninstall has finished, restart your computer.